Benefits of Lymphatic Drainage
There are several benefits to Lymphatic Drainage; here is a list. If you feel as though you are suffering from any of these, Lymphatic Drainage is for you! The massage is only 1/2 to 8 ounces of pressure.. So, there is no pain involved.
- Helps stimulate the immune system
- Helps balance fluid and distribute immune cells throughout the body to maintain health and defend against disease.
- Rids tissues of excess proteins and toxins.
- The Main purpose is to protect the body against harmful microorganisms, poisons, and dead or dying cells.
- Lymphatic Drainage can:
- Help improve the appearance and health of the skin and to treat cellulite, such as acne, rosacea, and eczema.
- Before and after surgery; helps speed healing and reduce edema.
- Helps heal soft-tissue injury
– helps speed healing and reduce swelling (such as sports injuries and car accidents)
- Helps with colds and allergies.
- Helps relieves stress and tension.
- Helps with fatigue, mild depression, and chronic soft-tissue pain.
- Travelers edema
- Helps reduce scarring after surgery.
- Lowers blood pressure.
- Patients suffering from, asthma, allergies or cancer.